As a necessary choice for quantitative analysis of molecular biology, real-time PCR system has been widely used in various fields such as scientific research, clinical detection and diagnosis, quality and safety testing, and forensic applications.
· Up to 6 fluorescence detection channels allowing multiplex PCR.
· Effectively reduce multi-color crosstalk and edge effect, no ROX correction required.
· Innovative scanning method and time-resolved signal separation technology
· Unique edge temperature compensation technology
· New optical scanning detection system
· User-friendly software
Temperature Control System
Thermal cycle technology
Max. Heating/Cooling rate
Heating temperature range
4 – 100 °C
±0.2℃ @60℃ , ±0.3℃ @95℃
Temperature gradient setting range
Temperature gradient difference setting range
1 – 36°C
Excitation light source
4/6 monochrome high efficiency LEDs
Time-resolved signal separating technology
Excitation/detection wavelength range
FAM/SYBR Green, VIC/JOE/HEX/TET, ABY/NED/TAMRA/Cy3, JUN, ROX/Texas Red, Mustang Purple, Cy5/LIZ
Single copy gene
1.33 folds copy number difference can be distinguished in single-plex qPCR
10 orders of magnitude copies